Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hmm..

Ok so disregard my last post (obviously). We ran out of steam a lot quicker than we thought we would.

It's been a while since I posted because I am currently engaged and an expecting father and have had a lot on my plate dammit!

That and I haven't really been writing any prose to speak of. I'm working on a comic book (don't laugh) and it's going really well. I'm also brainstorming for a possible webcomic (exciting huh?).

Because of those last two sentences, this will probably be the last time Sherry checks my blog (unless my last post was the last time).

Anyway. I think I want to make this about my life because I so enjoy reading the updates on my friends blogs. It makes me feel involved in their lives. I hope that people will want to feel involved in mine as well. So I'm committing to at least three blog posts about my life and what I'm thinking/reading/watching/playing.

What do you think?

P.S. I miss all you guys.

5 comments:

aziner said...

yay! I'm so glad to see a new post from you. :) I think it's a fabulous idea for you to write about your life. As much as I truly enjoy your writing, I would love even more to read about the goings on in the world of Pieter!

I look forward to hearing more on the comic book too.

P.S. I miss you too. We should try to hang out more than once every 2 years...
Can I come visit after the baby is born? I'd love to meet her & spend time with you & Lucy. When is she due?

sherry said...

I don't have to check your blog because it's in my RSS feed. I almost deleted you off the link list on my blog, however, because you never updated, but I had hope. Good thing.

I agree with Azina's entire first paragraph.

I'll ignore her second paragraph.

She forgot this part in the P.S. : "And stop at Sherry's on the way."

aziner said...

Not to worry, Sherry. I wouldn't even DREAM of making a trip up there without seeing you. If it's quite alright, I'll plan on hanging out with you a little longer than just a stop by. :)

Pieter, the name Lola is completely adorable! I will definitely plan on coming up. Yay, I'm so excited!

sherry said...

Yay! Maybe you can pick me up on the way :)

aziner said...

For sure! :) man, now I kinda want to move up there. I'm so sick of LA right now...